Dynamism for cardboard industry
Mastebre offers a fixed anchorage mill stand with two workstations with independent controls and compatible with most types of splicers.
- Mill stand with fixed anchorage.
- Two work stations with independent controls.
- Air-cooled pneumatic brakes, type "RE", on the four arms with maximum torque at 6 atm. of 96 daNm. and maximum heat dissipation capacity of 9 Kw. at 1,000 r.p.m. per brake.
- Expandable cones for Ø 100 mm (4") mandrels, in the four arms.
- Compatible with most types of splicer.
- Hydraulic drive for lifting coils and a single manipulator to move the arms quickly and easily.
- High resistance arms with integrated controls and high duration sliding guides
- All the machines are manufactured with standard measures of 1,8, 2,2 and 2,5 meters wide, although we can adapt them to your needs.