We present our retrofit for double backer which combines the advantages of press shoes and compact roll simultaneously.
The sets of rollers press on the belt by a pneumatic system. The use of rollers improves the transpiration of the belt without loss of pressure surface, thus improving the quality of the cardboard.
Depending on the length of the table and the number of hot plates, the required number of press shoes is defined in order to achieve the optimum result of the application.
- In the first section (gluing) a compact roll followed by press shoes are positioned.
- In the second section, press shoes and sets of rollers are alternated to form the hybrid system.
- Zig-zag placement of the press shoes, making a transverse movement at the ends, avoiding irregular belt deterioration and achieving uniform pressure throughout the contact surface.
- Autopress adaptation: System assembly for the different autopress models according to manufacturer and double backer model.
- Customized software: Control of the pressures application to adapt to the different types of production.
- Start-up: Thanks to its modularity it facilitates assembly and maintenance.
- The low inertia hot plates manufactured by Mastebre are designed and built to reduce the heating and cooling reactions, thus improving their production, especially changing orders, being able to be made in a shorter time.
- By achieving this better and faster temperature control, it also considerably improves the control of the planimetry, which is very necessary in the changes of cardboard thickness and in the different types of paper.
- All the machines are manufactured with standard measures of 1,8, 2,2 and 2,5 meters wide, although we can adapt them to your needs.