The original positioning control of the glue dams is done with a predetermined value that is not the real paper width or position at all times.
Mastebre's Glue Dams control performs a paper fluting positioning control using a photocell bar that allows us to know the exact paper positioning and width information in real time. This information is sent to the servos that drive the glue dams to adjust the glue in real time and reduce the glue consumption and facilitate the cleaning of the glue roller.
- Real time reading of paper width and position.
- Dynamic positioning of the glue dams.
- Reduced glue consumption.
- Easier cleaning of the gluing roller.
- All the machines are manufactured with standard measures of 1,8, 2,2 and 2,5 meters wide, although we can adapt them to your needs.